According to the CDC, strokes (cerebrovascular disease) led to 150,005 deaths in 2019. If you or a loved one is suffering from a stroke, you are not alone. Below, we have put together a list of stroke advocacy groups to explore and find others that are going through similar journeys.
Stroke Advocacy Groups:
- American Stroke Association – https://www.stroke.org/en
- Cleveland Stroke Club – https://clevelandstrokeclub.org/
- Family Caregiving Alliance (National Stroke Association) – https://www.caregiver.org/state-resource/national-stroke-association/
- Kentuckiana Stroke Association – https://www.strokekyin.org/support-groups
- Stroke Cast (List of Facebook support groups) – http://strokecast.com/facebook-stroke-groups/
- Stroke Recovery Foundation – https://strokerecoveryfoundation.org/?keyword_session_id=vt~adwords%7Ckt~stroke%20recovery%20foundation%7Cmt~b%7Cta~417503886944&_vsrefdom=wordstream&gclid=CjwKCAjw9r-DBhBxEiwA9qYUpSFjQLJYHCYX8C5tWKEQe90ZoiwU1_phIUpYT8kj9-cYXhWzqd21jRoCSDIQAvD_BwE
- Stroke Support Association) – https://strokesupportassoc.org/
- Stroke Support Group (Facebook) – https://www.facebook.com/Stroke-Support-GROUP-224737574329745/
- Stroke Survivor Support Group (Facebook) – https://www.facebook.com/groups/Strokesupportgroup1/
- Stroke Survivor Worldwide (Facebook) – https://www.facebook.com/StrokeSurvivorWorldwide/
- World Stroke Organization – https://www.world-stroke.org/
- Young Stroke Survivors (Facebook) – https://www.facebook.com/groups/5326941831/
Power your next Clinical Trial
Connect and see if your trial fits for our site package and promotion!